Aludyne is a lightweighting solutions and components supplier to the mobility industry.
With a vertically integrated global footprint, deep expertise in both iron and lightweight materials and solutions, and a customer-centric approach to service, we deliver simple solutions to complex mobility problems. We cultivate a collaborative, diverse, and safe environment that enables the solutions our customers need and inspires our employees to achieve excellence. We employ a global team of problem solvers, team players, critical thinkers, and engaged doers.
· Career Advancement: As a growth oriented Company, Aludyne actively supports individual career development through a Performance Management Program, and Education and Training.
- Compensation/Benefits: Aludyne provides competitive wages and benefits to all its employees worldwide.
Safety – the employee needs to work safely and incorporate safety in achieving their goals
Act as One Aludyne – understanding that everyone has goals and they are all equally important and that all employees should work as one unit so everyone is successful
Employee Engagement – work respectfully, ask for feedback from those you are impacting
Commitment to Customers – remember to pride yourself on meeting or exceeding your customers’ expectations and remember that customers can be internal employees or external customers
Transparency – be open and honest in your communication and collaborate and cooperate to make the best decisions
Aludyne in Montague, MI is looking for a Plant Controller. This role is responsible for the accounting functions of the plant including the preparation of reports and statistics reflecting earnings, profits, and other financial results. Administers approved accounting practices throughout the plant to assure that financial and operating reports accurately reflect the condition of the business and provide reliable information necessary to control operations and make informed decisions.
- Ensure accurate and timely closing of month end financial statements along with all supporting documentation and explanations
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and inventory valuation
- Ensure regular review of product cost standards
- Safeguard company assets with solid internal controls and compliance to US GAAP and corporate policies
- Coordinate annual operating budget for the plant
- Coordinate monthly forecast process for the plant, working with plant manager and plant team to understand financial results and projections
- Coordinate monthly reporting and forecasting of plant capital spending
- Assist in understanding and reducing working capital
- Team with operations management to identify profit improvement/cost reduction opportunities
- Manage plant finance staff – coach, mentor and train as required
- Support Corporate staffs and external auditors
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
- Demonstrated high level of analytical skills where problems are complex
- Demonstrated high level of oral and written communication skills
- Strong self-starting initiative and innovative attitude
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree – Accounting or Finance Major preferred
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Good understanding of financial (ERP) systems, with strong understanding of financial accounting fundamentals. Good process orientation and documentation knowledge
Aludyne provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.