Mental Health Partners offers a diverse, quality work environment, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Our benefits include a very generous paid time-off policy (paid holidays, paid vacation and paid personal days-off), medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, and percentage match-up retirement contribution. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MHP application and background check required
Must be Bilingual in English and Spanish
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED AT THE BROADWAY BUILDING IN BOULDER- THIS MHP SITE IS APPROVED FOR THE COLORADO HEALTH CORPS REPAYMENT PROGRAM
If selected as a provider for this clinical service position, you will be required to provide proof of education and transcripts (and proof of licensure, if applicable) and pass all required background checks prior to hire. You will also be required to complete MHP’s credentialing process and attend new hire orientation/training before you will be able to begin work.
To provide mental health services to parents and infants, and their families, at high-risk for abuse, neglect and attachment disorders. The aim of Community Infant Program (CIP) services is to improve the quality of the parent-child relationship, address depression and anxiety with parents and facilitate healthy communication within in the entire family.
To provide outreach, clinical assessment, psychotherapy, and support to high-risk parent-infant dyads in home and clinic settings in Boulder County. This is part of a multidisciplinary team of psychotherapists and nurses providing intense services to multi-risk families.
- Provides home and clinic based parent/infant interaction assessment
- Works collaboratively with clients and other pertinent staff and agencies to provide assessment, develop treatment plans and coordinate appropriate care
- Provides psychotherapy (individual and family) and parenting education to clients
- Monitors infant growth and development in collaboration with CIP nurse
- Provides a variety of case management services, including assisting clients to apply for various types of public assistance and providing supporting documentation, attending multi-agency clinical case consultations, and facilitating referrals to other organizations
- Completes documentation of services, assessments, evaluations and treatment plans consistent with clinical and administrative policies and procedures
- Provides transportation for clients
- Participates in court hearings
- Meets defined individual and department goals, activity metrics and Key Performance Indicators
- Promotes, supports and demonstrates MHP's mission, vision and values through both behavior and job performance and adheres to policies, procedures, Compliance Plan and Standards of Conduct
- Effectively interacts and communicates with other MHP staff/clients/customers/partners/etc
- Regular and consistent attendance is required to perform other essential functions of the job
- Other duties as assigned