Mental Health Partners offers a diverse, quality work environment, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Our benefits include a very generous paid time-off policy (paid holidays, paid vacation and paid personal days-off), medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, and percentage match-up retirement contribution. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MHP application and background check required
If selected as a provider for this clinical service position, you will be required to provide proof of education and transcripts (and proof of licensure, if applicable) and pass all required background checks prior to hire. You will also be required to complete MHP’s credentialing process and attend new hire orientation/training before you will be able to begin work.
Specializes in working with younger children, teens and families
Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
To assist people with mental illnesses, including those in dual recovery, in obtaining optimal functioning and quality of life, by providing clinical services and education.
Develop and carry out a consistent plan of treatment, from intake and assessment to closure.
- Guided by 27-65 requirements and best clinical practices, provides individual and group psychotherapy and teaches psychoeducation
- Documents provision of services, assessments, evaluations and treatment goals and plan consistent with clinical and administrative policies and procedures
- Provides a variety of case management services, including managing Social Security payeeships, assisting clients to apply for various types of public assistance and providing supporting documentation, attending multi-agency clinical case consultations, and facilitating referrals to other organizations
- Participates in internal consultation and supervision with team members and other professionals in the organization
- Collaborate with clients, other treatment team members, DHHS, doctors, hospitals, medical clinics, housing programs, etc. to provide the best service to the clients
- Provides external consultation and referrals to other organizations
- Maintains contact with clients in distress, including assisting with hospitalization
- Participates in multidisciplinary focus groups, committees, and task forces charged with researching and improving clinical practices and developing or updating programs and business processes
- Provides clinical services required by special programs and projects
- Meets defined individual and department goals, activity metrics and Key Performance Indicators
- Promotes, supports and demonstrates MHP’s mission, vision and values through both behavior and job performance and adheres to policies, procedures, Compliance Plan and Standards of Conduct on a day to day basis
- Effectively interacts and communicates with other MHP staff/clients/customers/partners/etc.
- Regular and consistent attendance is required to perform other essential functions of the job
- Other duties as assigned