Mental Health Partners offers a diverse, quality work environment, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Our benefits include a very generous paid time-off policy (paid holidays, paid vacation and paid personal days-off), medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, and percentage match-up retirement contribution. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MHP application and background check required
Provide support for all development and maintenance activities for Mental Health Partners’ (MHP) internal and external SharePoint sites and related Office365 technologies.
Responsible for support and guidance in the utilization and development of SharePoint.
- Responsible for supporting the technology, processes and standards utilizing SharePoint and other Office365 applications including PowerApps, Flow and Teams.
- Provide support for internal and external SharePoint based sites and content.
- Troubleshooting and providing initial problem solving for end user issues with SharePoint, Office365 and other applications supported by the team.
- Maintains record of SharePoint updates, maintenance and activity.
- Reports to management with updates and information about SharePoint use.
- Executes enterprise system design (functional and technical), planning, and implementation.
- Keeps apprised of industry updates for portfolio of supported technologies.
- Acts independently to troubleshoot complex problems immediately to avoid costly down time and service outages.
- Supports the development and adherence to operational and capital budgets.
- Ensure all licensing requirements are met and adequately maintained.
- Organize and write supporting documents for products.
- Meets defined individual and department goals, activity metrics and Key Performance Indicators
- Promotes, supports and demonstrates MHP’s mission, vision and values through both behavior and job performance and adheres to policies, procedures, Compliance Plan and Standards of Conduct on a day to day basis
- Effectively interacts and communicates with other MHP staff/clients/customers/partners
- Regular and consistent attendance is required to perform other essential functions of the job
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- 5-7 years of systems administration experience.
- Previous experience working with SharePoint and other Office365 technologies is required.
- Web design experience required.
- Demonstrates specific knowledge of the function and makeup of Microsoft SharePoint and Office365.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and Windows Servers.
- Possesses strong problem-solving and analytic skills
- Possesses knowledge of best practice for maintaining information security.
- Familiar with website layouts and html.
- Able to think creatively to devise customizations and uses for SharePoint.
- Exhibits knowledge of software development industry.
- Able to effectively communicate to non-technical users during the development and support of solutions.
- Demonstrates ability to work and conduct research independently.
- Able to independently manage time efficiently while manage multiple, competing priorities.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Works well within a team.
- General office environment
- Must be able to work in a shared office space with frequent interruptions
- May include working with people in acute distress or crisis
- May require travel to several MHP sites throughout Boulder and Broomfield counties to attend meetings