Mental Health Partners offers a diverse, quality work environment, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Our benefits include a very generous paid time-off policy (paid holidays, paid vacation and paid personal days-off), medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, and percentage match-up retirement contribution. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MHP application and background check required
This is a grant funded position
Purpose: The Crisis Counseling Program (CCP) program works within Boulder and Broomfield Counties with individuals, families, and groups to provide outreach, psychosocial support, crisis counseling, public education, and referrals. Position is grant funded and is expected to last approximately 9 months. Facilitates entry on behalf of CCP into local communities and works with community organizations
Job Summary: Community Liaison/Resource Linkage Coordinator serves as a bridge between the CCP program and a cultural group to provide intensive resource linkage for survivors struggling to access disaster relief assistance and works with community resources to identify referral mechanisms.
- Facilitates entry on behalf of CCP into local communities and works with community organizations
- Outreach to individuals, families, and groups to provide outreach, psychosocial support, crisis counseling, public education, and referrals to those struggling to access disaster relief assistance.
- Increase community member and partner agency education/knowledge about mental health facts, available behavioral health services, and avenues of access.
- Increase enrollment to behavioral health services (mental health and substance use treatment and to any service-system, not just MHP).
- Serve as cultural liaisons between CCP and a cultural group by gathering information from persons and providing information and resources to those survivors struggling to access disaster relief assistance.
- Networks with community resources to identify referral mechanisms
- Provides training to crisis counselors and other service providers regarding referral resources and mechanisms
- Work with community members to remove barriers, as possible, to behavioral health care
- Meets defined individual and department goals, activity metrics and Key Performance Indicators
· Promotes, supports and demonstrates MHP’s mission, vision and values through both behavior and job performance and adheres to policies, procedures, Compliance Plan and Standards of Conduct on a day to day basis
· Effectively interacts and communicates with other MHP staff/clients/customers/partners/etc.
· Regular and consistent attendance is required to perform other essential functions of the job
· Other duties as assigned