Mental Health Partners offers a diverse, quality work environment, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Our benefits include a very generous paid time-off policy (paid holidays, paid vacation and paid personal days-off), medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, and percentage match-up retirement contribution. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MHP application and background check required
If selected as a provider for this clinical service position, you will be required to provide proof of education and transcripts (and proof of licensure, if applicable) and pass all required background checks prior to hire. You will also be required to complete MHP’s credentialing process and attend new hire orientation/training before you will be able to begin work.
Position is Full-time, benefit eligible, 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
To support and complement client’s recovery and ongoing therapeutic treatment goals. To provide clinical services, to Mental Health Partners’ clients and to promote optimal social/emotional/behavioral and community functioning.
Active participation on multidisciplinary, multi-agency/department treatment team to assist clients in identifying, securing and sustaining necessary resources to aid in their recovery.
- Assists clients in skill building and resource development in order to successfully live as independently as possible
- Assists other teams when necessary with outreach, engagement, and paperwork
- Works with a probation client populace
- Facilitating evidence based group curriculums and understanding of criminogenic needs and attitudes
- Facilitating life skills group, holding a case load of persons with Severe Mental Illness and possible Dual Diagnosis
- Provides a variety of case management services, under supervision, including managing Social Security payeeships, assisting clients to apply for various types of public assistance and providing supporting documentation, attending multi-agency clinical case consultations, and facilitating referrals to other organizations
- Supports client recovery by developing and enhancing client access to resources for vocational, financial, medical, housing, utilitites, food, transportation or basic living needs as appropriate
- Works collaboratively with clients and other pertinent staff to provide assessment, develop treatment plans and coordinate appropriate care
- Assists clients in crisis situations to provide appropriate interventions or referrals
- Participates in team meetings to staff cases and communicates administrative information
- Monitors medications consistent with state certification guidelines
- Accompanies clients to medication evaluations as needed
- Primary responsibility for assigned caseload
- Maintains up-to-date clinical records on assigned clients
- Completes documentation of services, assessments, evaluations and treatment plans consistent with clinical and administrative policies and procedures
- Facilitates groups, classes and workshops as needed
- Provides education on daily living skills and encourages client's use of those skills
- Intervenes in situations to promote health and recovery
- Provides support in the management of the milieu and the work environment
- Face to face (in the office or in a community setting) or phone contact with clients in order to facilitate progress toward recovery through resource development
- Meets defined individual and department goals, activity metrics and Key Performance Indicators
- Promotes, supports and demonstrates MHP’s mission, vision and values through both behavior and job performance and adheres to policies, procedures, Compliance Plan and Standards of Conduct on a day to day basis
- Effectively interacts and communicates with other MHP staff/clients/customers/partners/etc.
- Regular and consistent attendance is required to perform other essential functions of the job
- Other duties as assigned