Mental Health Partners offers a diverse, quality work environment, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Our benefits include a very generous paid time-off policy (paid holidays, paid vacation and paid personal days-off), medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, and percentage match-up retirement contribution. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MHP application and background check required
If selected as a provider for this clinical service position, you will be required to provide proof of education and transcripts (and proof of licensure, if applicable) and pass all required background checks prior to hire. You will also be required to complete MHP’s credentialing process and attend new hire orientation/training before you will be able to begin work.
To provide the necessary oversight, direction and leadership to ensure consistent application of established organizational and operational policies, procedures and controls within Mental Health Partners’ (MHP) clinical operations and other activities that support MHP’s mission, vision, values, goals, contract compliance requirements, and strategic plan. Provides leadership, direction, supervision, and staff development to clinic care staff.
In collaboration with the Executive Team, coordinates, oversees and ensures the effective and efficient clinical operations of Mental Health Partners.
- In collaboration with the Executive Team, participates in the development and preparation of short-term and long-range plans, strategic planning, setting priorities and budgets based upon broad organization goals, objectives, and the strategic plan.
- Manages the implementation of strategic goals and priorities within areas of responsibility and initiates improvements as necessary.
- Ensures that policies and procedures are in place and consistently applied within areas of responsibility to support access, continuity of care, cultural competence, high quality outcomes, and efficient use of resources based on a Recovery model and adherence to evidence based practices (EPB).
- Facilitates interaction and communication between MHP and those with which we have contractual relationships.
- Represents MHP with attendance at partner meetings, including but not limited to: Foothills Health Solutions Operations, CBHC HCO, Deputy Director’s meeting, Broomfield and Boulder County meetings (Public Health, Health & Human Services, 10th and 17th Judicial Districts), Broomfield and Boulder Public Health improvement planning meetings, quarterly City meetings, and Front Range Health Partner meetings, etc.
- Manages OBH, MSO, County and City work plans, budgets, reporting and contractual requirements
- Disseminates, monitors, maintains, and reports operational goals and performance indicators, aligned with organizational goals.
- Draws upon qualitative and quantitative data (CCAR, DACODS, productivity measures, AIRs/CIRs, service entry oversight, etc.) to continually monitor, ensure and report on operational success in meeting the needs of diverse consumers across the continuum of clinic care services.
- Ensures that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and laws.
- Participates in relevant MHP committees (contracts, grants, workflow, credentialing, operations, quality council, policy & procedure, safety, requisition, critical incident, CCBHC, etc.)
- Demonstrates flexibility and responsiveness to shifting priorities and trends with consideration of their impact on the organization. Contributes to a responsive atmosphere related to change by remaining focused on organization goals while being supportive and open with staff.
- Models and facilitates effective interaction and communication between internal organizations.
- Promotes cooperative working relationships and positive team atmosphere and projects a positive image.
- Communicates effectively with staff using two-way channels of communication with openness and active listening and shares information in a timely manner.
- Engages in crucial conversations in an authentic, objective, timely and productive manner.
- Regularly solicits and provides feedback from and to colleagues and staff.
- Focuses on diversity, equity and inclusion to ensure staff and clients from diverse backgrounds feel they belong at MHP and have the opportunity to succeed.
- Provides executive accountability, leadership, and oversight for all functions within assigned areas.
- Ensures recruitment and retention of quality staff; and promotes the professional growth of staff.
- Contributes to the preparation of viable budgets and manages the budgets and cost reports with attention to both revenue and expenses.
- Uses financial information to inform or drive other organizational decisions, such as shifting of resources.
- Facilitates collaboration among clinical and non-clinical operations staff.
- Ensures that appropriate operational policies and procedures are in place and continually assesses opportunities for improved financial performance.
- Meets defined individual and department goals, activity metrics and Key Performance Indicators
- Promotes, supports and demonstrates MHP’s mission, vision and values and Leadership Principles through both behavior and job performance and adheres to policies, procedures, Compliance Plan and Standards of Conduct on a day to day basis.
- Effectively interacts and communicates with other MHP staff/clients/customers/partners/etc.
- Regular and consistent attendance is required to perform other essential functions of the job.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Supervises Directors over clinical operations.
- Motivates and values staff around employee engagement, performance excellence, professional development, and participation in important MHP meetings and committees.
- Provides administrative support and leadership to ensure effective operational management within the designated budget.
- Establishes and clarifies expectations, provides on-going coaching and feedback on a regular basis.
- Manages performance concerns as applicable in consultation with Human Resources.
- Identifies training and development needs and provides/arranges training on relevant topics necessary to ensure effective and efficient functioning of the organization.
- Leads regular staff meetings to promote teamwork, sustain an aligned, energized and engaged work force, promote communication and provide team direction.