Mental Health Partners offers a diverse, quality work environment, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Our benefits include a very generous paid time-off policy (paid holidays, paid vacation and paid personal days-off), medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, and percentage match-up retirement contribution. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MHP application and background check required
If selected as a provider for this clinical service position, you will be required to provide proof of education and transcripts (and proof of licensure, if applicable) and pass all required background checks prior to hire. You will also be required to complete MHP’s credentialing process and attend new hire orientation/training before you will be able to begin work.
MESA Mission Statement
We believe that every person has the right to live free of sexual assault.
We are moving to end sexual assault and the suffering it causes in our community.
We challenge all forms of oppression and recognize their connection to sexual violence.
Purpose: To coordinate, develop and implement MESA’s prevention education and awareness-raising efforts
Job Summary: This position will be responsible for the development and implementation of MESA’s primary prevention programming
- Develop, implement, and evaluate community-based programs for the primary prevention of sexual violence
- Outreach local bar and restaurant establishments to train staff in a sexual violence prevention program
- Outreach and train athletic coaches in a sexual violence prevention program and assist with the implementation of the program with student athletes
- Facilitate training with students and parents on the dynamics of sexual violence and strategies to prevent sexual violence
- Recruit, train, and supervise prevention volunteers and support their engagement to implement primary prevention programming
- Conduct outreach with schools, community groups, universities, and other agencies to offer and expand prevention programming
- Participate in community coalitions to advance MESA’s mission with an intersectional lens
- Continuously stay abreast of all developments, narratives, and initiatives relevant to MESA’s mission
- Promote and participate in MESA fundraising efforts and events
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Meets defined individual and department goals, activity metrics and Key Performance Indicators
- Promotes, supports and demonstrates MHP's mission, vision and values through both behavior and job performance and adheres to policies, procedures, Compliance Plan and Standards of Conduct on a day to day basis
- Effectively interacts and communicates with other MHP staff/clients/customers/partners/etc.
- Regular and consistent attendance is required to perform other essential functions of the job
- Other duties as assigned