Mental Health Partners offers a diverse, quality work environment, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Our benefits include a very generous paid time-off policy (paid holidays, paid vacation and paid personal days-off), medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, and percentage match-up retirement contribution. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MHP application and background check required
If selected as a provider for this clinical service position, you will be required to provide proof of education and transcripts (and proof of licensure, if applicable) and pass all required background checks prior to hire. You will also be required to complete MHP’s credentialing process and attend new hire orientation/training before you will be able to begin work.
Hours are Friday and Saturday 7:00am-3:00pm, Sunday and Monday 3:00pm-11:00pm
The Program Supervisor is responsible for the overall coordination and management of the assigned Mental Health Partners (MHP) program(s), providing leadership to staff and serving as the primary point of communication.
The Program Supervisor will oversee the day-to-day operations of the assigned program(s) serving as the primary point of communication, oversight and decision-making regarding program needs, requirements and development. This will include responsibility for the hiring, training and supervision of personnel involved in the program. This position is a working supervisor who may also provide direct service to clients.
- Plans, organizes, evaluates, and coordinates the daily operations of the program(s)
- Responsible for program development and implementing program initiatives that are consistent with the program’s objectives
- Coordinates the delivery of services to consumers of MHP
- Compiles and prepares program progress reports
- Responsible for scheduling program activities
- Teaches internal classes related to program methods and approach
- Acts as the point person for internal and external communication regarding the program
- Regularly collaborates among and between internal and external staff at all levels to manage and enhance professional relationships within the center and with partner agencies
- Represents MHP at external meetings, committees, and conferences related to the program
- Prepares presentations to and provide consultation and training to related third-party agencies or at conferences
- Effectively interacts and communicates with other MHP staff/clients/customers/partners/etc.
- Regular and consistent attendance is required to perform other essential functions of the job
- Other duties as assigned
- Meets defined individual and department goals, activity metrics and Key Performance Indicators
- Promotes, supports and demonstrates MHP's mission, vision and values through both behavior and job performance and adheres to policies, procedures, Compliance Plan and Standards of Conduct on a day to day basis
- Supervises or oversees a program
- Provides supervision to staff on a routine and frequent basis, specifically through the lens of a recovery orientation, to ensure high quality, effective and efficient services as well as accurate and timely documentation.
- Demonstrates awareness, support and appreciation for cultural and diversity issues
- Hires, trains, and develops a diverse group of staff who possess a wide range of abilities and professional competencies to deliver effective service to customers
- Leads regular staff meetings to promote team work, sustain an aligned and energized work force, promote communication and provide team direction
- Motivates and values staff around performance excellence, professional development and participation in important MHP meetings and committees
- May be responsible for recommending and managing program budget. Responsible for cost-effective utilization of MHP resources
- Establishes and clarifies expectations, provides on-going coaching and feedback and administers the annual performance review process with employees
- Manages performance concerns as applicable
- Regularly assesses staff and provides appropriate training to assure solid job performance
- Identifies training needs and provides/arranges training on relevant topics necessary to an effective and efficient functioning of team