Mental Health Partners offers a diverse, quality work environment, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Our benefits include a very generous paid time-off policy (paid holidays, paid vacation and paid personal days-off), medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, and percentage match-up retirement contribution. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MHP application and background check required
If selected as a provider for this clinical service position, you will be required to provide proof of education and transcripts (and proof of licensure, if applicable) and pass all required background checks prior to hire. You will also be required to complete MHP’s credentialing process and attend new hire orientation/training before you will be able to begin work.
MHP pays an evening differential from 3:30pm-11:30pm of 10%
and an overnight differential from 11:30pm-7:30am of 20%
Hours are: Sunday-Tuesday 3:30pm - 1:300am plus meetings and supervision outside of normal hours as needed
The Substance Abuse Specialist provides direct services to intoxicated and newly sober persons in an inpatient substance abuse facility.
To provide direct services and assistance to clients in a milieu environment.
- Conducts client screening; including client histories, case notes and discharges
- Will be required to manage Suboxone administration as well as completing comprehensive assessments, run groups, and do individual therapy as it relates to the MAT program
- Assists with client education
- Provides support in the management of the milieu and the work environment
- Evaluates crisis situations and escalated behaviors and provides appropriate interventions and support
- Intervenes in situations to promote health and recovery face to face contact with clients in order to facilitate progress toward recovery
- Works collaboratively with clients and other pertinent staff to coordinate appropriate care
- Monitors clients’ vital signs and assesses the need for medical or higher level care and coordinates those sources as appropriate
- Maintains up-to-date clinical records on assigned clients
- Completes documentation of services consistent with clinical and administrative policies and procedures
- Meets defined individual and department goals, activity metrics and Key Performance Indicators
- Promotes, supports and demonstrates MHP’s mission, vision and values through both behavior and job performance and adheres to policies, procedures, Compliance Plan and Standards of Conduct on a day to day basis
- Effectively interacts and communicates with other MHP staff/clients/customers/partners/etc.
- Regular and consistent attendance is required to perform other essential functions of the job
- Other duties as assigned