Mental Health Partners offers a diverse, quality work environment, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Our benefits include a very generous paid time-off policy (paid holidays, paid vacation and paid personal days-off), medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, and percentage match-up retirement contribution. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MHP application and background check required
MHP follows CDC and Public Health guidelines for COVID safety.
The Recruiter will identify, cultivate and expand venues to find and qualify candidates to fill staff positions of all disciplines (clinical, administrative, support and leadership) consistent with Mental Health Partners’ (MHP) mission and vision. This position will develop and implement recruiting strategies and processes, aligning business objectives with appreciation for cultural and diversity issues.
Responsible for all recruitment activity in collaboration with the hiring managers to ensure timely and quality placements. Support MHP’s pursuit of excellence by sourcing and recruiting talented and caring staff and assisting hiring managers with the identification of optimum placements within the organization.
- In partnership with the HR team, establishes a comprehensive sourcing, recruiting, and interviewing program
- Responsible for all activities related to recruiting, staffing and hiring including sourcing candidates, reviewing applicants, connecting with hiring managers, assisting with interview process, etc.
- Monitors environmental factors and recommends approaches to proactively address sourcing and recruiting challenges
- Ensures job descriptions and posting are accurate, up-to-date and consistent
- Working with hiring manages and leadership t o ensure compliance with relevant policies
- Coordinates employment activities - creates job postings, obtains proper approvals, and ensures consistency among openings, etc.
- Provides guidance, support and consultation to hiring managers on candidate selection process, interviewing and hiring
- Develops and maintains sourcing strategies to provide a continuous supply of qualified applicants
- Develops and implements recruiting plans and initiatives
- Prepares statistical reports related to the progressive management of the recruitment function
- Provides a variety of recruitment data/metrics and reports for proactive management of the recruitment function
- Conducts regular follow-up communication with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans
- Develops a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- In conjunction with internal and external resources (local community groups and vendors, etc.), establishes relationships with institutions and associations to build pipeline of talent
- Networks through professional contacts, association memberships, social and professional internet sites, social media and employees
- Identifies and participates in job fairs and other recruitment events that could provide quality candidates for open positions
- Ensures compliance with federal, state and local regulations for aspects of employment and recruitment
- Partners with HR and Professional Development team members to ensure hiring managers are properly trained on interviewing techniques and legal requirements regarding interviewing and selection
- Conducts screening and interviewing of candidates for all levels of positions
- Explores ways to effectively recruit with limited budgetary resources and systems
- Meets defined individual and department goals, activity metrics and Key Performance Indicators
- Promotes, supports and demonstrates MHP’s mission, vision and values through both behavior and job performance and adheres to policies, procedures, Compliance Plan and Standards of Conduct on a day to day basis
- Effectively interacts and communicates with other MHP staff/clients/customers/partners/etc.
- Regular and consistent attendance is required to perform other essential functions of the job
- Other duties as assigned
- May also provide HR Generalist duties (employee relations, exit interviews, stay interviews, etc.) as time and interest allows