We’re on a mission to cultivate a connected world through shared experiences and are looking for like-minded people to join us in delivering necessary, innovative and convenient technologies and services to the outdoor recreation industry at large. As a member of the Aspira team, you’ll be joining us in supporting convenient access to North America’s most treasured public and private lands, as well as the memorable moments they create.
Are you someone who loves the outdoors AND technology? You’ll feel right at home at Aspira with highly motivated, like-minded teammates who are on a mission to cultivate a connected world through shared experiences. We deliver necessary, innovative, and convenient technologies and services to the outdoor recreation industry at large. As a member of the Aspira team, you’ll be joining us in supporting convenient access to North America’s most treasured public and private lands, along with the memorable moments they create.
Aspira Ventures is seeking an experienced, results-driven, and knowledgeable Product Owner who has background and experience in user experience and workflows, SaaS products, mobile applications, and/or data analytics.
In joining our team, you will be coming on board at an exciting inflection point for the business and industry. We’re looking for a teammate who is hungry to make their mark at an innovative and growing company within the outdoors space. Successful candidates will be “people people,” eager to flex both strategic, big picture thinking and flawless, tactical execution. Most of all, we aim to foster a highly inclusive culture of hard work with ownership of outcomes and tons of fun along the way!
The successful candidate will champion and own the products that leverage our key data assets, analytics and marketing technologies and take our product initiatives to the next level. If this sounds exiting, then come join us!
- Serve as the Product Owner within an agile team while providing product leadership
· Ensure alignment and collaborate with Sr PM on product roadmap/strategy
· Translate product roadmap initiatives into well-articulated epics/stories to maximize value in each product release
- Own and prioritize the backlog to deliver against roadmap outcomes
- Ensure that sprint objectives/goals are clearly articulated, communicated, and assist the team as needed to meet them
- Conduct functional demos with customers and internal stakeholders as required
- Collaborate and support go-to-market planning and communications by ensuring that product management, marketing and sales have what they need to be successful
- Develops and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate whether outcomes were met or whether future investment is needed
- Collaborate with agile team to define release plans and ensure alignment with Sr PM in meeting roadmap timelines
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Management or equivalent
- 2 - 3 years’ experience working as an agile product owner in a technology company with proven experience delivering product features from concept to launch
- Outcome oriented and customer focused
- CSPO designation
- Proactive, self-starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Experience in creating product road maps and managing the product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills with an understanding of how to build and maintain strong internal relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience with Agile development tools such as JIRA, ScrumWorks, GitHub
- Demonstrated knowledge of user experience design or user-centered design for a consumer facing product preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge data and analytics products preferred
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- CSM designation (nice to have)
- A strong foundation in UI/UX best practices for web/mobile (nice to have)
- An ability to gain insights from Google Analytics, to measure product outcomes and identify new opportunities (nice to have)
Aspira is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.