We’re on a mission to cultivate a connected world through shared experiences and are looking for like-minded people to join us in delivering necessary, innovative and convenient technologies and services to the outdoor recreation industry at large. As a member of the Aspira team, you’ll be joining us in supporting convenient access to North America’s most treasured public and private lands, as well as the memorable moments they create.
Retail Contact Center Team Overview
The Aspira Government Services Retail Contact Center serves various global 24/7/365 inbound and outbound customer care queues in compliance with company policies and contractual obligations.
Position Purpose and Impact
- The Aspira Government Services (AGS) Customer Experience Associate I, Tier One, handles inbound and outbound customer contacts within various business queues to service customer inquiries, reservations, and a variety of other skills. The Customer Experience Associate I provides friendly, professional, and detailed advice to clients wanting to make a reservations or purchase ticket, permits, etc., in compliance with company policies, processes, and position Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Responds to various inbound and outbound calls, digital chat and SMS messaging, fax, customer emails, active tickets, etc., with pleasant telephone and efficient chat etiquette, the ability to effectively communicate information, provide inquiry resolution and respond to customer escalation per established processes. Serve as a knowledgeable resource to customers utilizing company workflows and processes, and present customer solutions in compliance with Aspira polices and position standards.
- Effectively carries out a series of work instructions within a remote and/or physical contact center environment without supervision to resolve customer inquiries, complaints, and process transactions promptly
- Effectively transfers customer to appropriate parties via correct transfer processes.
- Seeks assistance, guidance, or decision-making from management to assist customers when needed.
- Properly documents all customer interactions in compliance with documentation standards.
- Accurately completes all work when updating customer accounts or system information.
- Achieves individual KPIs and supports achievement of department customer services goals and objectives.
- Responsibly adheres to department and Company performance goals, policies, procedures, and internal workflows, with a focus on achieving Company Quality Assurance standards.
- Completes all Company training and coaching as assigned and within a reasonable timeframe.
- Maintains solid knowledge and compliance with Company and Client policies and procedures.
- Ensures proper communication with leadership and support staff during shifts through email, company chat program, and internal call system; properly handing off work at close of shift or project as appropriate to work assignment.
- Actively supports the department in achieving goals by practicing solid teamwork and providing best-in-class customer service to all customers.
- Supports the Aspira Government Services contact center by completing other duties as assigned.
- Leads all facets of this position with excellent customer service.
- Maintains a courteous and professional manner which includes a calm and sophisticated disposition, not easily frustrated, stressed, or offended. Listens to or reviews incoming digital conversation attentively for customer needs and demonstrates empathy
- Builds rapport with customers by greeting them in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using procedures learned during new-hire training.
- Demonstrates ability to provide a professional and friendly experience to both co-workers and customers.
- Demonstrates wiliness and ability to answer questions and solve customer problems.
- Incorporates integrity, detail-oriented attention, and genuine care for customer needs within all interactions.
- Practices efficient communication and documentation practices; properly following Company verbal scripts, documenting processes and tasks as required, and ensuring need-to-know information, escalations, or follow-ups.
- Completes all tasks with ownership and accountability; invested in ensuring customers receive best-in-class service from start to finish; properly handing off work at close of shift or project as appropriate to work assignment.
- Desired Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 – 2 years’ inbound contact center experience.
- 2 – 3 years’ customer facing customer services experience.
- Efficiency with Microsoft Suites, including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient ability to type at greater than 50 words per minute, utilize computer resources including online applications, portals, and Company software, and perform tasks via telecommunication tools with a pleasant and comprehendible tone and enunciation, as well as through digital chat and SMS messaging.
- Ability to work shift work required
Desired Hardware and Software Competency
- Microsoft Suites Basic Level: familiar with suites in an office setting for email, presentations, etc.
- Contact Center Software: familiarity with Amazon Connect, Verint, etc., beneficial
- Technology Competencies: general internet skills including the ability to access/utilize various websites.