Tired of being stuck indoors all day? Interested in local travel and leaving your work at work? Do you want to Make It Happen with a team whose work is nationally recognized?
Drivers at Party Reflections spend most of their day outside being active. They get to work with great people and have the privilege of working on some of the areas largest events.
Joining Party Reflections as a driver and event installer gives you the ability to:
- Create Lasting Memories at world class event venues
- Pursue Growth & Knowledge with our internal Driver Certification and Training Program
- Advance your Career
- Take care of yourself and your family with a Competitive Benefits Package
Position Summary: The role of the Party Reflections, Inc Warehouse Delivery Driver is to drive a company box truck, demonstrate safe driving practices, gain knowledge of our equipment, and have the ability to work well with the customer and coworkers. The Warehouse Delivery Driver is a dependable, prompt leader who demonstrates a positive attitude for Party Reflections, Inc.
- Dress in a professional manner befitting the position.
- Maintain a moderate to high energy level while on the job.
- Attend all meetings as required by management.
- Maintain working knowledge of the Event Rental Industry.
- Maintain a positive "can-do" attitude at all times.
- Check truck prior to leaving office for proper equipment and proper loading.
- Communicate with client about order and how it will be installed.
- Perform truck inspection before leaving on route.
- Clean up job site after delivery and pickup.
- Count all inventory on delivery and pickup.
- Complete paperwork per company policy.
- Must learn installation/strike procedures with all hard goods (tables, chairs, stages, dance floors, pipe and drape, etc).
- Must learn installation/strike procedures for all frame tents and pole tents.
- Must learn basic tent accessories such as can lights, twinkle lights, leg skirts, chandeliers and doors.
- Must learn proper equipment handling including but not limited to sledgehammers, hand trucks, jack hammers, tent jacks, and pallet jacks, stake pullers.
- Demonstrate safe driving practices.
- Understand and retain knowledge of PR rental equipment and how to assemble it.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must have basic math and counting skills
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Willingness to work with hands and labor intensive duties.
- Lots of Enthusiasm, professionalism, and commitment.
- Great customer service skills
- Flexible schedule.
- Reliable Transportation
- Must be able to follow instructions and operational standards.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position in a non-climate controlled environment.
- Must have sufficient clarity of speech and hearing.
- Must have adequate vision with or without corrective lenses
- Must have a full range of motion and dexterity including but not limited to bending, squatting, reach above head, climb and walk straight, push/pull heavy loads.
- Must be able to lift up 70 pounds
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have 5-year clean driving record.
Must be able to pass the Motor Vehicle Medical Certification DOT Medical Card upon hire