What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related
- 5+ years’ experience managing the strategic development
and execution of sales and marketing activities with technology-enabled
and data business models (ideally subscription-based); strong preference
for someone with international/global experience
- Experience working with Salesforce.com and marketing
automation platforms (i.e., Marketo) required
- Knowledge of marketing KPIs and analytics with the
ability to make data-driven decisions
- Experience selling B2B enterprise solutions
- History of quota attainment and overachievement for you
and your team
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and business
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff,
clients and prospective customers
- Strong content/insight development and story-telling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and
strong presentation skills
- Exceptional project management, planning and budgeting
- A strong sense of urgency and ownership over projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
Outlook and Project)
Who We Are:
The values at STATS mirror those of foundationally great
teams and franchises. Our objective is to win through effort, creativity,
team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that
embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff
Done, It’s Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We want
employees that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun
working in a collaborative, Get Stuff Done environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy
working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those
interactions a success.
- It’s Your Team: You embrace others'
ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and
customer. You are a collaborator and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are driven and
your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a
fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a
- Be All-In: You must be passionate
about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are
self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and others accountable to
deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or