STATS’ summer internship program is a 10 week, 40 hours per week paid internship. Interns work together and individually within the organization to gain valuable experience and make an impact in sports technology. Not only will STATS Interns have hands on experience in their field of study but there are awesome perks too! There will be luncheons, a major league baseball game, an end-of-summer presentation, and other activities.
At STATS, we have a world-class artificial intelligence team which has the aim to maximize the value of the enormous amount of sports data that we have at our disposal. As an Artificial Intelligence Intern, you will work with our AI researchers on any one of a wide-range of interesting projects at STATS, which span the following fields:
- Computer Vision/Machine Learning
- Predictive Analytics/Multi-scale Simulation & Optimization
- Knowledge Graph Construction & Mining
- Recommendation Systems
- Geometric Deep Learning
- Natural Language Processing/Understanding
Not only will you be working on new and innovative ideas in the world of sports artificial intelligence, the expectation is that you will also publish these ideas in top-tier conferences/journals (yes – we publish and expect you to as well).
What You’ll Do:
- Create and develop new ideas in a cross-functional role of research and development
- Engage with domain experts as well as senior leaders and engineers to effectively deliver interpretable results
- Deal with enormous amounts of unstructured data, and developing solutions in a distributed setting
- Present and publish your findings at top-tier conferences and journals