Customer Support Associate
Location: Charlotte, NC.
AGDATA is the most trusted provider of data collection, data management, marketing program management, and analytical solutions for customers in the Crop and Animal Health industries. With data services at the core—surrounded by an extensible array of streamlined software solutions—our unified platform represents over three decades of innovation and expertise in the agriculture, crop protection, specialty chemical and animal health industries.
Backed by an entrepreneurial, creative and energetic work force, associates at AGDATA drive value for our customers with innovative solutions that enable the success of their strategic initiatives. We are a growing team, focused on adding creative, knowledgeable individuals who are ready to jump right in and make an immediate impact.
AGDATA is seeking a Customer Support Associate to help its growing Customer Support team deliver an outstanding customer experience through professional communication and timely response, meeting customer needs and handling requests and issues.
- Managing high-volume inbound and outbound support channels, including Jira, email and phone lines
- Diagnose and resolve customer issues while educating customers on resolutions
- Escalate tickets to appropriate team members and other departments based on severity and complexity
- Provide updates, status and issue completion information to Customer Support leadership
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of all AGDATA services and solutions that you support
- Escalate and communicate customer feedback throughout all levels of the organization (engineering, sales, customer success)
- Think creatively about ways to improve the customer experience and internal processes
Your Performance Is Measured By Looking At
· Total support tickets resolved, weekly and monthly
· Total agreements entered accurately weekly and monthly
· Customer satisfaction ratings and the accuracy and professionalism of your responses
· Reliability and self-management
· Your proactive attitude toward your work and suggesting improvements to the customer experience
· Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
· Strong reading comprehension and problem-solving skills
· Able to collaborate well with a team, but also able to manage workload independently
· Proficient in MS Office
· 1+ years’ customer support experience for a technology company
· Experience using ticketing platforms (like JIRA)