Be a part of the OTG Award Winning Team at the JFK Airport in Jamaica, NY!
OTG is seeking talented Restaurant Managers to join Piquillo, Croque Madame & Due Amici!
About :* Here at *OTG we believe that the airport should enhance your journey. That's why we continue to reinvent the airport experience to help you travel better-happier, healthier and more connected than ever before.
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to help run our world-class dining experiences within
JFK. Piquillo, inspired by culinary partner Alexandra Raij, this Spain inspired gem is first Tapas restaurant in a US airport. Croque Madame : Carmellini puts his touch on JFK with this sandwich shop & Due Amici - Ceasare Casella's inspired Italian eatery. These are just a few of the concepts JFK operations has to offer.
Interested in providing a world-class experience? Want to learn more of what OTG has to offer?
Contact us today!
- Handling the day-to-day management of the restaurant
- Providing leadership and instilling pride to Crewmembers
- Establishing and executing high standards of food quality and steps leading to great customer service
- Degree in hospitality or culinary fields preferred
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of management experience in restaurants or retail â€“ preferably overseeing single to multi-unit concepts
- Experience with P&L analysis a must
Salary: 50 - 70k plus bonus
Location: JFK Terminal T5
- Competitive Pay & Bonus Program
- Benefits: 401k, medical, dental and vision
- Vacation: Paid time off
- And opportunities to grow!
Join us for the best ride of your career!