Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Professional Certification preferred (e.g. CPSM, NAPM)
· Minimum 3 years in specialty coffee industry.
· Ability to travel consistently throughout the US and Canada.
· Flexibility, with the capability to work independently and with minimal guidance.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, able to maintain effective relationships with co-workers and patrons.
· General computer proficiency; Ability to process information through the POS system.
· Knowledge of and adherence to safety and food handling guidelines and procedures.
· Knowledge of and adherence to local, state, and federal health and sanitation laws.
· Ability to operate kitchen equipment, including calibrating espresso machines and grinders, coffee brewers, etc.
Ability to work in a high-energy and demanding environment and to work calmly and effectively under pressure.