OTG is seeking talented Specialty Store Managers to join the team!
About :* Here at *OTG we believe that the airport should enhance your journey. That's why we continue to reinvent the airport experience to help you travel better-happier, healthier and more connected than ever before.
The Store Manager oversees CIBO market retail operations. With over 100 outlets across 11 major airports, CIBO Express Gourmet Markets is the upgrade our guests have been waiting for, offering today's traveler on the go, a uniquely curated assortment of readymade provisions. From delicious, fresh, and wholesome foods, to top-line health and beauty solutions, to singular gifts and leading-edge electronics! As a Store Manager, your responsibilities may include crewmember development and training, performance documentation, adequate staffing, adherence to all concepts, policies and procedures, inventory, store facility, and responsibility for tracking revenues and cash accounts.
- Degree in hospitality or related experience
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of management experience in retail/concession/restaurants/specialty grocery preferably overseeing single to multi-unit concepts
- Experience with P&L analysis a must
Salary: 45 - 55k base plus bonus
Join us for the best ride of your career!
- Competitive Pay & Bonus Program
- Benefits: 401k, medical, dental and vision
- Vacation: Paid time off
- And opportunities to grow!