***ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING IN EITHER RESTAURANTS OR THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY***
OTG Restaurant Manager
As a Restaurant Manager with OTG, you’ll join a company transforming the airport experience. At OTG, we view travel as a lifestyle, and our mission is to treat the airport itself as a destination. By combining great food, cutting edge design and state-of-the-art technology, OTG is delivering a traveler’s oasis, a place within the airport where the pressures of the day soon recede.
The Restaurant Manager is the central on-site figure in OTG’s continuing pursuit of service excellence. It is the OTG Restaurant Manager’s job to steer the ship, to ensure the achievement of goals while creating a great place to work in which crewmembers can excel and deliver a Wow! customer experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a passion for hospitality and customer service, possessing outstanding leadership skills and an ability to thrive under pressure, with the kind of work ethic, enthusiasm and commitment synonymous with OTG.
Responsibilities of the Restaurant Manager:
- Handling the day-to-day management of the restaurant
- Providing leadership and instilling pride to Crewmembers
- Establishing and executing high standards of food quality and steps leading to great customer service
- Managing staffing and scheduling needs
- Administration of management and Crewmember training
What we offer:
Skills & Requirements
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental, plus more
- Life & Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FAS)
- 401k – Company Match Available
- Paid Vacation
- An opportunity to grow and learn through personal career development
- And more!
- Degree in hospitality or culinary fields preferred
- Minimum three to five years of management experience in restaurants or retail - preferably overseeing single to multi-unit concepts
- Experience with P&L Analysis a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to clear background check for OTG and Airport badge
- Capable of working flexible hours, days, shifts, including holidays
These are exciting times for everyone at the company, and as an OTG Restaurant Manager you will feel a strong sense of ownership. To be proud of your achievements and those of your staff, working for a company at the forefront of a new age in airport service. This role has tremendous career growth potential and top compensation. If you’re looking for a leadership position in an environment where the buzz of restaurant life meets the exciting world of travel, now’s the time to reach out to OTG. Here’s your chance to work with a team-orientated crew while meeting people stopping in from all points of the globe.