OTG is seeking a Sous Chef to join our JFK team!
For the past 20 years OTG, a restaurant company, has been and continues to revolutionize the airport dining experience. Currently in 11 airports across North America, we have over 300 dining and retail options for travelers to enjoy. OTG combines culinary innovation with unique designs and the newest technology to provide top shelf customer service making the traveling journey just as memorable as the destination.
From the moment of its debut in 2008, the OTG-JFK Experience at JetBlue’s Terminal 5 was heralded for its vision, setting a new standard for airport hospitality. As noted in the New York Times, our introduction of a revolutionary dining and retail program in the airport terminal was the first of its kind in the country. The dining program for T5 has since become the industry benchmark for in-terminal concessions programs nationwide. And the success continues on today. Airport Revenue News reports that the OTG T5 dining program has consistently earned the highest revenue per departing passenger among the top 50 airports in the U.S., while Frommer’s ranks its dining options among the top ten in airports around the world.
- Compensation: 50 - 70k + bonus
- Benefits: 401k, medical, dental and vision
- Vacation: Paid time off
- And opportunities to grow!
- Strive for perfection in the restaurant, 100 % Guest satisfaction
- Lead all menu planning and implementation; with input from various sources
- Ensure food standards and presentation are maintained and always improved
- Maintain inventory: order, receive and account for all food products and purchases
- Lead the recruitment, training and proper discipline of all kitchen staff
- Constantly strive to improve operating procedures
- A culinary degree is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years in the kitchen of a fresh food, chef/high quality driven restaurant or luxury hotel.
- Able to expedite service and stay organized in a busy restaurant
- Strong creative food skills coupled with the desire and ability to teach
- Ability to clear background check for airport badge
OTG is seeking Sous Chefs to take our operation to the next level. Interested in an industry changer? Want to provide a one of a kid experience to thousands of guests? Ready to take your career to the next level? Apply now!
Join us for the best ride of your career!
For Consideration, Please Apply Today!
Visit our website http://www.otgexp.com