Transforming Airport Experience for Travelers
Be a part of the OTG Award Winning Team at LaGuardia Airport in New York, NY!
OTG is seeking a Sous Chef to join our LGA team!
For the past 20 years OTG, a restaurant company, has been and continues to revolutionize the airport dining experience. Currently in 11 airports across North America, we have over 300 dining and retail options for travelers to enjoy. OTG combines culinary innovation with unique designs and the newest technology to provide top shelf customer service making the traveling journey just as memorable as the destination.
Let me tell you about LaGuardia operations. Cotto, gem hidden in Terminal C, is a trattoria that brings authentic Italian cuisine to all guests. OTG partnered with Chef Michael White to bring this concept to life. With a variety of pastas, pizzas and more to choose from make sure you stop by before your next flight out! Don’t forget about the homemade gelato either. In the mood for something different? Check out OTG’s Food Hall in Terminal C. Ranging from Japanese to Burgers, any guest can take it to go or sit and enjoy this bustling atmosphere. Terminal D boasts some delicious concepts as well. Interested in these concepts? Want to learn more of what OTG has to offer? Contact us today!
- Compensation: 50 - 65k + bonus
- Benefits: 401k, medical, dental and vision
- Vacation: Paid time off
- And opportunities to grow!
- Strive for perfection in the restaurant, 100 % Guest satisfaction
- Lead all menu planning and implementation; with input from various sources
- Ensure food standards and presentation are maintained and always improved
- Maintain inventory: order, receive and account for all food products and purchases
- Lead the recruitment, training and proper discipline of all kitchen staff
- Constantly strive to improve operating procedures
- A culinary degree is a plus
- Minimum of 5-7 years in a kitchen leadership role of a fresh food, chef/high quality driven restaurant or luxury hotel.
- Able to expedite service and stay organized in a busy restaurant
- Strong creative food skills coupled with the desire and ability to teach
- Ability to clear background check for airport badge
OTG is seeking Sous Chefs to take our operation to the next level. Interested in an industry changer? Want to provide a one of a kid experience to thousands of guests? Ready to take your career to the next level? Apply now!
Join us for the best ride of your career!
For Consideration, Please Apply Today!
Visit our website http://www.otgexp.com