Maplehurst Bakeries Inc. a division of Weston Foods Canada is a proud Canadian company operating for over 125 years. We are the national bakery leader producing a wide variety of fresh and frozen baked goods found in grocery stores, convenience stores, supermarket in-store bakeries and food service outlets. Our operations include more than 35 bakeries across Canada employing over 3,500 staff in manufacturing bakeries, distribution centres and corporate environments. Each day Canadian families start their day with the nutrients supplied by Wonder+, Country Harvest, D’Italiano and Oroweat.
Weston Foods Canada provides quality and value to our customers as well as a commitment to employee development and growth. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging career with a company that is committed to being the industry leader, your fresh start begins here!
- Perform the overhaul of bakery equipment and preventative
- Perform equipment adjustments and changeovers as required
- Willingness to work rotating shifts, weekends and overtime
- Attend required training ( first 2 months will be on day shifts to train)
- Must adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures