Machine Operator and General Packaging Positions Open
Current opportunities: Machine Operators for Mixers, Tray Packers, Wrapper
Operators, Depositor Operators, General Helpers. All jobs start as General
Help, but can start training as Machine Operator within a few weeks. However, may still be assigned to General
Help as needed.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Control and operation of equipment
- Following Integrated Process Management Standards (IPM)
- Administering variety/coding changes
- Staging of product packaging
- General packaging of product
- Other assigned duties, as needed.
- Duties will be highly repetitive in nature and requires regular lifting
of up to 50 pounds, reaching, bending and twisting.
- Standing on feet for long hours at a time; shifts up to 12 hours. All
hours worked in a day over 8 hours are paid at overtime rates of 1½ times base pay.
- Work requires attention
to detail and following detailed
- Must be available to work overtime as required.
- Must be able to demonstrate a good work history with at least one year of previous
employment, and at least
5 months of employment at one employer.
- Must be able to
pass the drug test, background check and Physical Capacity Profile.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently, stand
for long hours
(12-hour shifts), grip and reach repeatedly,
bend and twist.
- Computer experience in a work or home environment and comfortable learning
to use a computer on a
- Must be able to work safely in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Regular, reliable,
and predictable attendance at work is essential to success.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Experience in an industrial or manufacturing work setting.
- Experience in
the food/baking manufacturing industry.
- Previous computer usage in a manufacturing/industrial work environment.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Candidates need to possess the teamwork and personal
skills necessary to successfully work in a loud, fast-paced, and rapidly changing manufacturing environment.
Interbake Foods participates in the E-Verify Program.
M/F Disabled and
Vet EEO/AA Employer