We conduct our business with integrity, contribute to our communities, and foster a respectful culture. We are building a culture of success here, and it depends on our people striving for greatness and having the courage and commitment to getting better every day.
We're always interested in connecting with high-performing, career-driven professionals who want to build the premier North American bakery organization with us.
Weston Foods Canada is a proud Canadian company
operating for over 125 years. We are the national bakery leader producing a
wide variety of fresh and frozen baked goods found in grocery stores,
convenience stores, supermarket in-store bakeries and food service outlets. Our
operations include more than 35 facilities across Canada employing over 4,000
employees in plants, distribution centers and corporate environments. Each day
Canadian families start their day with the nutrients supplied by Wonder+,
Country Harvest, D’Italiano and Moulin Rouge.
Weston Foods Canada provides quality and value to our
customers as well as a commitment to employee development and growth. If you
are looking for an exciting and challenging career with a company that is
committed to being the industry leader, your fresh start begins here!
- Handles incoming customer calls
quickly & accurately – about 50 call per day with typical call time of 30
secs – 3 mins.
- Varies own activities to ensure paperwork is done accurately
between calls while phone service is maintained at peak call volumes
- Ensures customer calls are being handled professionally,
quickly & accurately.
- Handles special deliveries if customer is out of
stock (order, ship & bill).
- Handles irate customers professionally.
- Ensures data is entered accurately.
- Accurately checks delivery paperwork from
IDs for signatures, billing, etc. & files it.
- Accurately creates invoices
for inter-plant products (Thomas, Brownberry), dock-pick-up & special
- Runs shipping documentation on a daily basis (location specific).
- Handles ID mail & outbound paperwork.
- Creates customer service reports, as
- Handles some proactive outbound calls to customers to resolve short
shipments or on time delivery.
- Forwards issues of concern to supervisor as
· Completion of High School with basic math skills.
· Data accuracy is critical – call handling speed is second.
· Able to organize work & work under pressure-all work must be completed each day.
· Excellent verbal communication skills – can communicate well on telephone.
· Proficiency in using MS Office - specifically Excel
· Strong Data entry skills & accuracy .
· Provides superior customer service to customers & Rep.
· Can handle caller quickly & in a friendly manner.
· Ability to deal with irate customers calmly.
· Deals with multiple simultaneous demands.
· Attention to details.
· Must be available to work Saturday and Sunday.