Shipping Receiving Warehouse Clerk
The Shipping Receiving Warehouse Clerk will be responsible for all data input of invoices and administration.
- Comply with all applicable legislative and ACE Bakery food safety, health and safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Work in the warehouse and in/out of the freezer, in order to perform inventory counts.
- Correct slot in freezer.
- Complete all paperwork and prepare invoices with accurate count of truck or trailer contents.
- Complete pallet forms and manual count sheets and provide notice for purchase.
- Receive all deliveries, ensuring paperwork is correct and enter information on the system.
- Perform inventory counts.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- Send email communications.
- Ability to work in a computerized environment for performing data entry and reconciliation.
- Knowledge of Excel and Word is an asset.
- Stand-up and Counterbalance forklift license is required.
- Similar experience is an asset.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs repetitively.
- Strong communication and math skills.
- Detail oriented to complete paper work accurately.
- Ability to work an 8 hour shift day, Monday to Saturday and available to work some weekends.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Weston Food’s Accommodation Policy, ACE Bakery will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. Please reach out to our team at ACE Bakery to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process. Information relating to the need for accommodation will be addressed confidentially.