Elevate Everyday Bread Moments.
What started as a passionate hobby has turned into a world class artisan bakery. ACE Bakery was started in 1993 by two food lovers who decided the best way to get the kind of bread they wanted was to bake it themselves. We are committed to helping our retail and foodservice customers differentiate themselves by providing a wide variety of unique, high-quality breads and baked goods.
North American artisan bakery, ACE Bakery specializes in premium all natural
artisan bakery products. Using time-honored European traditions and techniques,
ACE Bakery has created a legacy of high-quality delicious breads, recognized by
many of the top chefs across North America. Established in 1993, we are proud
of our exponential growth and the supporting strength of our parent company -
Weston Foods - a major player in the North American bakery industry.
passion and talent of our people is the foundation of our success. The ACE
Bakery environment is unlike any other you've seen in your career: a place
where talented and diverse professionals are committed to creating a bright
future while respecting our values and history. At ACE Bakery, we are
passionate about our products - the smell, the texture, the taste. We thrive on
excellence and have a deep understanding of remarkable high-quality food.
As the Maintenance Millwright, you will be required to
repair and maintain industrial bakery equipment to ensure a safe and reliable operation.
Rate: $33 per hour + Premiums
Shift: Must be comfortable with 12 hour Continental and/or Rotational shift schedules (Morning, Afternoons, Nights). Weekends are required.
- Comply with all applicable legislative and ACE Bakery food
safety, health and safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Service, clean and perform preventative maintenance and overhaul
on all production and bakery equipment
- Continually improve equipment function via design
- Ensure that work area is clean of debris and hazards at all
times and check work area for such hazards upon arrival and when departing each
area of work
- Work in a safe manner in accordance with legislated and
company health and safety standards
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- Must have Ontario Millwright License.
- Refrigeration Operator Class "B" Certification is
- 2-5 years' industrial mechanical experience, preferably in
the food industry.
- Proven track record working with mechanics, machine shop
practices (lathe & milling machines), welding (ARC, TIG, MIG), and
pneumatic & hydraulic fields is required.
- Problem solving skills and good communication skills are
- Ability to work a flexible shift day/afternoon/night, Sunday
accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with
Disabilities Act and the Weston Food’s Accommodation Policy, ACE Bakery
will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all
stages of the selection process. Please reach out to our team at ACE Bakery to
begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the
hiring process. Information relating to the need for accommodation will be