- Qualified applicants will possess strong electrical, PLC, and mechanical skills which provide for the delivery of:
- Troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining all production/facility equipment. Prior experience with industrial processing and packaging machinery is beneficial.
- Performing unscheduled repairs of equipment as well as planned maintenance activities.
- Completing shift work orders as assigned.
- Maintaining and repairing all stages of the building and equipment such as HVAC, lighting, plumbing, electrical systems including replacing worn or defective parts such as fuses and switches.
- Working with machine operators of all levels of experience to determine required adjustment or repair.
- Must be available to work all shifts, with primary assignment of Night shift, and overtime as required. Work-Life Balance Schedule Practiced.
- Previous maintenance/mechanic (industrial/manufacturing) experience or training is required. PLC and electrical experience is preferred.
- Must be able to safely work in a fast paced manufacturing environment. This includes adhering to all safety policies and procedures including, but not limited to proper Lockout/Tagout requirements and hearing/eye protection provisions. Duties require lifting of up to 50 pounds.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Application is to be completed in ink.
- Post-offer drug screening and background check required.
and Vet EEO/AA