Weston Bakeries Limited is a proud Canadian company operating for over 125 years. We are the national bakery leader producing a wide variety of fresh and frozen baked goods found in grocery stores, convenience stores, supermarket in-store bakeries and food service outlets. Our operations include more than 35 facilities across Canada employing over 4,000 employees in plants, distribution centers and corporate environments. Each day Canadian families start their day with the nutrients supplied by Wonder+, Country Harvest, D’Italiano.
Weston Bakeries Limited provides quality and value to our customers as well as a commitment to employee development and growth. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging career with a company that is committed to being the industry leader, your fresh start begins here!
Benefits of working at weston bakeries Ltd:
- $15.35 starting rate
- $0.60 Shift premiums for hours worked between 11 pm and 7 am
- Group Benefits for full-time employees including; extended health and dental and life insurance
- Loading/unloading stacks of tortillas/English muffins by forklift from and into trailers
- Receiving shipments and recording in log
- Make up stacks of various products
- Quality checks prior to loading into trailers
- Making up skids as required
- Pick orders and build stacks