- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Previous warehouse experience is required, with prior forklift experience.
- Attainment of CDL may be required for fulfillment of some job assignments.
- Must be able to work as a team.
- Basic computer and data entry skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Ability to maintain strong internal and external customer relationships.
- Starting pay is $16.17 per hour.
- Shift differential of $0.40/hr for night shift.
- Post-offer drug screening, background check, and physical capacity profile test required.
- Alternating Work Schedule - 12 hours/day, 4 days/week.
- 7 AM-7 PM and 7 PM-7 AM shifts.
- Interbake offers great benefits and pension.
- Interbake Foods participates in the E-Verify program.
Interbake Foods LLC is a World Class Manufacturer of fresh baked products.
Work smelled so good!
M/F, Disabled, and Vet EEO/AA Employer.