Elevate Everyday Bread Moments.
What started as a passionate hobby has turned into a world class artisan bakery. ACE Bakery was started in 1993 by two food lovers who decided the best way to get the kind of bread they wanted was to bake it themselves. We are committed to helping our retail and foodservice customers differentiate themselves by providing a wide variety of unique, high-quality breads and baked goods.
North American artisan bakery, ACE Bakery specializes in premium all natural
artisan bakery products. Using time-honored European traditions and techniques,
ACE Bakery has created a legacy of high-quality delicious breads, recognized by
many of the top chefs across North America. Established in 1993, we are proud
of our exponential growth and the supporting strength of our parent company -
Weston Foods - a major player in the North American bakery industry.
passion and talent of our people is the foundation of our success. The ACE
Bakery environment is unlike any other you've seen in your career: a place
where talented and diverse professionals are committed to creating a bright
future while respecting our values and history. At ACE Bakery, we are
passionate about our products - the smell, the texture, the taste. We thrive on
excellence and have a deep understanding of remarkable high-quality food.
The Mixer is responsible for
preparing doughs for proofing.
- Comply with all applicable legislative and ACE Bakery food
safety, health and safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Scale all ingredients according to recipes
- Cut, weigh and place doughs in bins/mixing bowls and move
into fermentation area.
- Fill mixers with pre-measured ingredients in correct
- Operate flour silo to add correct quantities to correct
- Operate water meter, monitoring amount and temperature.
- Troubleshoot dough, adding ingredients to ensure the quality
expectations are being met and taking into account the variables such as
ingredients, temperature, etc.
- Keep the area clean and put away utensils in the proper
location after use.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- Previous experience as a baker/mixer is an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment.
- Ability to lift up to 25kg.
- Ability and skill to quickly acquire knowledge of our baking
process and products.
- Strong communication and math skills.
- Ability to work a flexible 8 hour shift day/afternoon/night,
Sunday to Saturday.
accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with
Disabilities Act and the Weston Food’s Accommodation Policy, ACE Bakery
will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all
stages of the selection process. Please reach out to our team at ACE Bakery to
begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the
hiring process. Information relating to the need for accommodation will be