North American artisan bakery, ACE Bakery specializes in premium all natural
artisan bakery products. Using time-honored European traditions and techniques,
ACE Bakery has created a legacy of high-quality delicious breads, recognized by
many of the top chefs across North America. Established in 1993, we are proud
of our exponential growth and the supporting strength of our parent company -
Weston Foods - a major player in the North American bakery industry.
passion and talent of our people is the foundation of our success. The ACE
Bakery environment is unlike any other you've seen in your career: a place
where talented and diverse professionals are committed to creating a bright
future while respecting our values and history. At ACE Bakery, we are
passionate about our products - the smell, the texture, the taste. We thrive on
excellence and have a deep understanding of remarkable high-quality food.
The Night Line Operator is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of
the laminator feeding into the proofer.
- Set up laminating line for different SKUs installing correct
cutting wheel, setting up belt correctly, and setting up cutters.
- Start up and operate line, entering correct parameters into
control panels. Make sure dough is feeding through.
- Take all steps necessary to ensure continuous feed to
proofer (i.e. keep flour containers filled).
- Troubleshoot belt problems, thickness issues, board
congestion and any other interruptions to flow to proofer.
- Identify more complex issues and call maintenance.
- Take samples, check and record weight.
- Keep the area clean and put away utensils in the proper
location after use.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- Highly competitive compensation including an up-front salary augmentation schedule.
- Full benefits package including health, dental, and life insurance, pension.
- State-of-the-art, clean and safe working environment that smells like fresh baked bread!
- Convenient location in Mississauga with free parking.
- Free bread!
- Previous experience as a baker/mixer is an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment.
- Ability to lift up to 20kg.
- Ability and skill to quickly acquire knowledge of our baking
process and products.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work a flexible 8 hour shift day/afternoon/night,
Monday to Saturday.
accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with
Disabilities Act and the Weston Food’s Accommodation Policy, ACE Bakery
will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all
stages of the selection process. Please reach out to our team at ACE Bakery to
begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the
hiring process. Information relating to the need for accommodation will be