Does Your Job Stink? Are You Ready to Start a New Sweet Job?
Are You Mechanically Inclined but a humble Jack/Jane of All Trades? Read on, Friend.
Lead Production Operator, Somerset, PA-Norse Dairy System
Shift: 3rd Shift
Must list 5 Years of Work History.
As a Lead Production Operator you will maintain and operate cone baking ovens, sleeve dispensers, batter systems, and production lines including preventative maintenance. You must have capacity to learn the process including mixing, baking and packaging. Safety and GMP's must be your Number #1 Goal! As a Lead or Co-Lead, you will be providing manufacturing front-line leadership to multiple lines and be responsible for delivering results.
- You will perform mechanical trouble-shooting.
- You will operate and make repairs to any equipment in the plant to keep the plant running, including, for example, ovens, batter room equipment, conveyors, wrappers, tapers, and flour system.
- You will perform PM’s on the equipment as required.
- You will perform start-up procedures, changeovers, clean-up/sanitation and collect data.
- You must have excellent verbal & written communication skills including providing feedback to other employees.
- You must have computer skills as required and needed (Excel, Quality Management System (IPM), etc.)
- You will receive computer generated work orders from Maintenance Mgr and execute the work as planned.
- You will track and communicate daily scrap and downtime performance.
- Your role reports to the Maintenance Manager for all preventive maintenance and mechanical related issues and work schedules.