Title: Data Collector
Reports to: Production Manager
Location: Manchester NH
This position will be responsible for the collection of, and recording of quality and production data in a safe, sanitary, efficient, and respectable manner while ensuring that our customers consistently receive product at the highest quality level.
• IPM – Collecting samples and entering data into IPM at Line – 40%
• Production – Scrap / Downtime at time off occurrence and recording into LX – 60%
• Other duties as assigned
• Operate production and/or packaging equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
• Inspect product to insure customer quality requirements are met.
• Participate in operator based machine and area cleaning in a safe and efficient manner.
• Material handling.
• Assist with packing and handling of finished goods.
• Participate in operator based machine maintenance.
• Understand and input data into product tracking program/system.
• Participate in training opportunities.
Skills & Requirements:
• Must be able to effectively communicate in English and understand verbal and written instruction.
• Must be able to perform simple math functions (i.e.; addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
• Ability to work assigned hours, off-shifts, and overtime (including occasional weekend and holiday hours).
• Must work closely with others in a team atmosphere and independently.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds independently.
• Must be able to stand, walk, climb, reach, lift, pull, push, stoop, squat, bend, and stretch as needed throughout the assigned eight hour shift.
• Processing information - Compiling, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, information or data.
• Interacting with computers - Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, enter data, or process information.
• Documenting/Recording Information - Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
• Communicating with Leads, Managers and Peers - Providing information to Leads, Managers and team members by telephone, written format, e-mail, or in person
In addition to specific hands-on machine operation and/or area training, employees in this position will be required to successfully complete training including, but not limited to, the following programs:
• OSHA required safety training
• Food Safety Training
• GMP Training
• IPM Training
• Shop floor cross training
• Other training as determined by the business
May be required as needed