Elevate Everyday Bread Moments.
What started as a passionate hobby has turned into a world class artisan bakery. ACE Bakery was started in 1993 by two food lovers who decided the best way to get the kind of bread they wanted was to bake it themselves. We are committed to helping our retail and foodservice customers differentiate themselves by providing a wide variety of unique, high-quality breads and baked goods.
North American artisan bakery, ACE Bakery specializes in premium all natural
artisan bakery products. Using time-honored European traditions and techniques,
ACE Bakery has created a legacy of high-quality delicious breads, recognized by
many of the top chefs across North America. Established in 1993, we are proud
of our exponential growth and the supporting strength of our parent company -
Weston Foods - a major player in the North American bakery industry.
passion and talent of our people is the foundation of our success. The ACE
Bakery environment is unlike any other you've seen in your career: a place
where talented and diverse professionals are committed to creating a bright
future while respecting our values and history. At ACE Bakery, we are
passionate about our products - the smell, the texture, the taste. We thrive on
excellence and have a deep understanding of remarkable high-quality food.
The General Labour position will be
responsible for monitoring the oven area and/or packing the product.
- Comply with all applicable legislative and ACE Bakery food
safety, health and safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Mix product ingredients together and bake according to recipe.
- Monitor the quality specifications of product coming out of the oven.
- Pack fresh product into bags and boxes.
- Operate the slicing machine.
- Clean work areas - sweeping, cleaning all tables and surfaces,
racks, and machines.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- Full benefits including health, dental, life insurance, pension, and profit sharing.
- State-of-the-art, clean and safe working environment.
- Convenient, transit-accessible location in Mississauga.
- Permanent full time employment with overtime.
- Previous experience as a baker/packer is an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment.
- Ability to lift up to 20kg.
- Ability to work a flexible 8 hour afternoon shift.
accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with
Disabilities Act and the Weston Food’s Accommodation Policy, ACE Bakery
will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all
stages of the selection process. Please reach out to our team at ACE Bakery to
begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the
hiring process. Information relating to the need for accommodation will be