Elevate Everyday Bread Moments.
What started as a passionate hobby has turned into a world class artisan bakery. ACE Bakery was started in 1993 by two food lovers who decided the best way to get the kind of bread they wanted was to bake it themselves. We are committed to helping our retail and foodservice customers differentiate themselves by providing a wide variety of unique, high-quality breads and baked goods.
North American artisan bakery, ACE Bakery specializes in premium all natural
artisan bakery products. Using time-honored European traditions and techniques,
ACE Bakery has created a legacy of high-quality delicious breads, recognized by
many of the top chefs across North America. Established in 1993, we are proud
of our exponential growth and the supporting strength of our parent company -
Weston Foods - a major player in the North American bakery industry.
passion and talent of our people is the foundation of our success. The ACE
Bakery environment is unlike any other you've seen in your career: a place
where talented and diverse professionals are committed to creating a bright
future while respecting our values and history. At ACE Bakery, we are
passionate about our products - the smell, the texture, the taste. We thrive on
excellence and have a deep understanding of remarkable high-quality food.
The Shipper/Receiver will be
responsible for storing the products in the freezer and ensuring the correct
product is shipped out.
- Highly competitive compensation including an up-front salary augmentation schedule.
- Full benefits package including health, dental, and life insurance, pension.
- State-of-the-art, clean and safe working environment that smells like fresh baked bread!
- Convenient, transit-accessible location in Mississauga.
- Free bread!
- Comply with all applicable legislative and ACE Bakery food
safety, health and safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Working in the warehouse and in/out of the freezer,
operating a Raymond Reach Stand-up and Counter Balance forklift, and pallet
- Move pallets of finished goods from staging area to the correct
slot in freezer.
- Organize freezer, replenish and organize part pallets
- Pick orders and fill reefer trailer in correct order.
- Complete all paperwork and prepare invoices with accurate
count of reefer contents.
- Complete CPC forms and manual count sheets.
- Inspect and receive all deliveries, ensuring all paperwork
- Perform inventory counts.
- Ensure production has necessary ingredients and packaging materials
as production schedule.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- Raymond Reach Stand-up and Counterbalance forklift license
- Shipping/Receiving experience is an asset.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs repetitively.
- Strong communication and math skills.
- Detail orientation to complete paper work accurately.
- Ability to work a flexible 8 hour shift day/afternoon/night,
Monday to Saturday.
accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with
Disabilities Act and the Weston Food’s Accommodation Policy, ACE Bakery
will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all
stages of the selection process. Please reach out to our team at ACE Bakery to
begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the
hiring process. Information relating to the need for accommodation will be