Elevate Everyday Bread Moments.
What started as a passionate hobby has turned into a world class artisan bakery. ACE Bakery was started in 1993 by two food lovers who decided the best way to get the kind of bread they wanted was to bake it themselves. We are committed to helping our retail and foodservice customers differentiate themselves by providing a wide variety of unique, high-quality breads and baked goods.
ACE Bakery is a division of Weston Foods. Weston Foods is a leading North American bakery company with a specialized focus across all key bakery categories, including breads and rolls, donuts, pies, cakes and others. We bake our products in more than 50 facilities across Canada and the USA, conducting our business with integrity, contributing to our communities, and fostering a respectful culture. We are building a culture of success here, and it depends on our people striving for greatness and having the courage and commitment to getting better every day. Our artisan breads, anchored by the beloved ACE Bakery brand, specializes in premium all natural artisan bakery products. Using time-honored European traditions and techniques, ACE Bakery has created a legacy of high-quality delicious breads, recognized by many of the top chefs across North America.
We are currently hiring for Packer/ General Labourers in night shifts at our Mississauga bakery located at 580 Secretariat Ct, Mississauga!
This position will be responsible for monitoring the oven area and/or packing the product.
- Work in a cold packing room to make, pack, and stack boxes onto pallets.
- Monitor the quality product specs coming out from the oven.
- Pack fresh product into bags and boxes.
- Score or dimple product prior to final proofing.
- Clean work areas - sweeping, cleaning all tables and surfaces, racks, and machines.
- Comply with all applicable legislative and ACE Bakery food safety, health and safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- Previous experience as a baker/packer is an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment.
- Ability to lift up to 10 kgs.
- Ability to work a flexible 8 hour night shift, Monday to Saturday.
Benefits of working at ACE Bakery;
- Full-time permanent opportunities
- Starting salary is $15/hr
- Full benefits package including health, dental, and life insurance, pension, and profit sharing program.
- State-of-the-art, clean and safe working environment that smells like fresh baked bread.
- Convenient, transit-accessible location in Mississauga.
- Free bread every day!
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Weston Food’s Accommodation Policy, ACE Bakery will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. Please reach out to our team at ACE Bakery to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process. Information relating to the need for accommodation will be addressed confidentially.