Salary: UP to $33.50, depending on experience, skills, and certifications
Essential tasks and Responsibilities:
All electrical and Mechanical troubleshooting
- Specialist in Electrical, Mechanical, PLC or Refrigeration. This is 50% of qualification.
- Make 75% or higher on the Maintenance Competency test. This is 25% of qualification.
- Hands on practical test of Electrical, Mechanical, PLC or Refrigeration. This is 25% of qualification.
- Shift WWTP checklist, identify problems with the system and make repairs
- Must attend IPM 10 minute meetings as assigned
- Write work order on issues discussed in IPM 10-minute meeting.
- Follow and adhere to Lockout/Tagout procedures at all times.
- Must answer all radio calls.
- Assist at all times with keeping the plant running as smooth as possible while working on OPM and maintenance projects
- Monitors and reports waste water conditions and practices and recommends actions for improvements and conformity.
- Recognizes waste and recommends initiatives for elimination or reduction.
- Preventative Maintenance on equipment scheduled through PMC, with the person assigned the work order as the supervisor of the work order.
- Repair of equipment scheduled through PMC, with the person assigned the work order as the supervisor of the work order.
- Able to search for parts in the PMC system
- Writes special or new part requests
- Must be able to write and make status changes to work orders in PMC
- Must know how to issue parts out of inventory
- Must ensure the parts you use are issued to the equipment in which they were used
- Able to weld steel, stainless steel helpful
- Knowledge of basic tools used in bakery production environment
- Knowledge of drive chains, sprockets, conveyor belt splicing
- Forklift certification, Sit down, standup, aerial, and pallet jack.
- Assists in supporting Maplehurst Safety Procedures and Policies
- Responsible to ensure that all of our products continuously meet the required standards of safety; legality and quality.
- Other duties as assigned by Maintenance Manager
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively to managers, supervisors and other team members.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in writing, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift or move up to fifty pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is frequently exposed to wet, dusty, and or humid conditions and moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
GMP’s Safety and Environmental
Every employee will be required to observe and follow the high standards of Good Manufacturing Practices that are proper and essential for a food manufacturing facility. Established safety rules will be followed in order to maintain a work environment that is safe and free from hazards. Every employee is to follow established guidelines and training in regard to all environmental programs such as; disposal of non- hazardous & hazardous waste products, wastewater management and disposal of all food waste.