- Must be available to work nightshift and overtime as required.
Work-life balance schedule practiced.
- Previous maintenance/mechanic (industrial/manufacturing)
experience or training is required.
- PLC and electrical experience is preferred.
- Must be able to safely work in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
This includes adhering to all safety policies and procedures including, but not
limited to proper Lockout/Tagout requirements and hearing/eye protection
provisions. Duties require lifting of up
to 50 pounds.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer