NOW HIRING for a SWEET Company in Lebanon, IN!
We are looking for Hand Packers and Operators for our Lebanon, IN plant.
Maplehurst Bakeries is a leading producer of frozen bakery products for In-Store and Food Service Bakeries. We are committed to leading the In Store Bakery industry by developing and bringing the most innovative products to market. Our products and services can be found at the best supermarket chains and Foodservice outlets in North America. Since 1967, Maplehurst Bakeries is proud to have become one of our nation's largest bakeries dedicated to the highest quality bakery product available.
This posting represents multiple openings.
Days/Hours for this shift are a Rotating Schedule (2-2-3) 7PM - 7AM.
Pay starts at 14.08 with increases at 90 days AND 1 year-$17.37!!
These roles will ensure our products are manufactured, inspected and packaged within Good Manufacturing Practices guidelines and government standards.
These positions require an employee be able to perform the essential functions of the job including, but not limited to:
Operate the production and/or packaging equipment in a safe and timely manner
Inspect the product to insure customer requirements are met.
Participate in Operator-based machine and area cleaning in a safe and timely manner.
Locate and retrieve raw materials
Pack and handle finished goods
Understand and input data into Product tracking program/system.
Participate in training opportunities
Safely use and dispose of cleaning agents and chemicals
These positions require that an employee be capable of the following:
- Ability to work assigned hours, including overtime.
- After thorough training, employee must be able to clean, mix, inspect, operate assigned machines and package product based on assignment.
- Willingness to Cross-train in various areas on the production floor.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must work closely with others in a team atmosphere.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds independently (on an occasional basis).
- Must be able to stand, walk, climb, reach, lift, pull, push, stoop, squat, bend and stretch as needed throughout the assigned 12 hour shift.
- Must be able to read, write and understand instructions, warnings, labels and postings in English effectively.
In addition to specific hands-on machine operation and/or area training, employees in this position will be required to successfully complete training including, but not limited to:
OSHA required Safety training
Other topical training as determined by the company