- Must be available to work from 7am - 3pm,Sunday-Thursday.
- Must be available to work overtime as required, with occasional weekend hours and holidays included.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Preferred candidates will have previous sanitation experience and be able to work independently.
- Must be able to safely work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience working in confined spaces is a plus.
- Prior experience operating a forklift is a plus.
- Ability to read, write and speak English is required.
- Starting pay is $14.05/hr. The position increases to the top rate of pay of $17.24/hr.
- Shift differential of .15/hr on 2nd shift and .30/hr on 3rd shift.