Are You Looking for a SWEET Career?
We are now Hiring a Dry Warehouse Forklift Operator in Lebanon, IN!
Maplehurst Bakeries is a leading producer of frozen bakery
products for In-Store and Food Service Bakeries. We are committed to leading
the In Store Bakery industry by developing and bringing the most innovative
products to market. Our products and services can be found at the best
supermarket chains and Foodservice outlets in North America. Since 1967,
Maplehurst Bakeries is proud to have become one of our nation's largest
bakeries dedicated to the highest quality bakery product available.
This posting is for 1 opening.
The days and hours for this position are Saturday-Monday 4am-4pm.
There is a 90 day probationary period. Good attendance is a must!
Pay starts at $15.68 with a 90 day increase following. Up to $19.37 at 1 year!
Dry Warehouse Forklift Operator is responsible for
performing multiple duties in our dry warehouse including, but not limited to:
• Cycle counting
• Movement of raw materials for production department
• Rotating raw materials
• Maintaining lot and location control information
• Unloading bulk tankers
• Unloading dry trailers
• Other Tasks as assigned.
Experience and Skills Required
• At least 2 Years of demonstrated Industrial/Manufacturing/Production Experience
• Must be able to drive a stand-up Forklift and forklift certified.
• Must have experience with Inventory Cycle Counts, FIFO
• Heavy lifting. (Up to 50 pounds)
• Must be able to work in varying temp environment.
• Ability to read, write, communicate and undertand English
• Perform basic math.
• Problem Solver
• Pays attention to detail
• Must be able to follow written and verbal directions as well as safety regulations.
• Expected to maintain the cleanliness of the work area.
• Able to work independently
• Experience unloading and receiving in raw materials
• Acceptable to change based upon Company need