Come join a great company! Excellent Benefits!
This position is responsible for operating a fork truck in a safe, sanitary, efficient and respectable manner while ensuring that our customers consistently receive product at the highest quality.
This position requires that an employee be capable of the following:
- Forklift experience required.
- Perform forklift safety inspection.
- Issue all raw material needed for shift through RF scanning.
- Must keep accurate records of pallets of finished product being stored in the freezer.
- Unload trailers referring to the Maplehurst Bakery Receiving Policy.
- Load trailers referring to the Maplehurst Bakery Shipping Policy
- Take part in inventory count monthly.
- Report all accidents, injuries or damage promptly to Manager.
- Various tasks as assigned by the Shipping/Receiving Warehouse Manager
- Capable of standing or walking for up to sex hours in an eight hour shift.
- Capable of properly lifting/lowering/carrying/pushing/pulling up to 50 LBs
- Capable of strenuous physical activity such as but not limited to climbing, bending, reaching, kneeling, squatting and crawling.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively to managers, supervisors and other team members.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variable in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in writing, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment.