This is one Sweet Job! Help us keep the cupcakes baking!
Work for Us!
An HR/Operations Coordinator, you'll be working in our Manchester, NH, cupcake factory that currently produces more than 2.5 million cupcakes per day! This facility operating in North America employees 250+ team members and runs 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. We operate 3 production lines, producing mini cupcakes in a variety of flavors for our retail and wholesale customers.
Make a positive impact on our employee culture, while developing valuable cross-functional expertise! As our HR/Operations Coordinator, you'll provide support to the bakery operations team in the areas of Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Finance, and Operational activities.
In a typical day, you'll:
- Fully coordinate the hourly recruitment process, from job posting all the way through the employee's new hire orientation.
- Provide administrative support to the HR Department by answering general pay and benefits questions, maintaining personnel files, and assisting with payroll processing and check distribution.
- Track and monitor leaves of absence, including FMLA, Short Term Disability, and Worker's Compensation.
- Provide administrative support to our Accounting and Health and Safety Teams.
In order to perform this job, you must be able to:
- Provide excellent customer service to our internal customers: our employees.
- Work well with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Roll with shifting priorities while staying extremely organized so that important tasks are completed on time.
- Handle frequent interruptions without feeling flustered or stressed.
- Find solutions when there isn't an obvious answer (or contact to find the answer).
- Read, write, and speak in English at an advanced professional level.
- Feel comfortable using a computer without help.
- Work closely with others in a team environment.
It's helpful if you have:
- A Bachelor's degree either completed or in progress.
- 1-2 years of Human Resources experience.
- Fluency in a language besides English.