Elevate Everyday Bread Moments.
What started as a passionate hobby has turned into a world class artisan bakery. ACE Bakery was started in 1993 by two food lovers who decided the best way to get the kind of bread they wanted was to bake it themselves. We are committed to helping our retail and foodservice customers differentiate themselves by providing a wide variety of unique, high-quality breads and baked goods.
North American artisan bakery, ACE Bakery specializes in premium all natural
artisan bakery products. Using time-honored European traditions and techniques,
ACE Bakery has created a legacy of high-quality delicious breads, recognized by
many of the top chefs across North America. Established in 1993, we are proud
of our exponential growth and the supporting strength of our parent company -
Weston Foods - a major player in the North American bakery industry.
passion and talent of our people is the foundation of our success. The ACE
Bakery environment is unlike any other you've seen in your career: a place
where talented and diverse professionals are committed to creating a bright
future while respecting our values and history. At ACE Bakery, we are
passionate about our products - the smell, the texture, the taste. We thrive on
excellence and have a deep understanding of remarkable high-quality food.
As the Maintenance Millwright OR Electrician , you will be required to
repair and maintain industrial bakery equipment to ensure a safe and reliable operation.
Rate: $35 - $37 per hour + Shift Premiums , benefits, pension, employee signing bonus
Shift: Bi-Weekly, MAD Schedule (Morning, Afternoons, Nights) or Straight Nights / Candidate Chooses, must be flexible to work weekends. Our plant maintenance operates 24 / 7
- Comply with all applicable legislative and ACE Bakery food
safety, health and safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Service, clean and perform preventative maintenance and overhaul
on all production and bakery equipment
- Continually improve equipment function via design
- Ensure that work area is clean of debris and hazards at all
times and check work area for such hazards upon arrival and when departing each
area of work
- Work in a safe manner in accordance with legislated and
company health and safety standards
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- Must have Millwright License / Red Seal Journeyman 433A ticket or Electrical 309A / 442A / Red Seal Construction and Maintenance
- Refrigeration Operator Class "B" Certification is needed
- 2-5 years' industrial mechanical / electrical experience, preferably in
the food industry.
- Proven track record working with mechanical / electrical
- Problem solving skills and good communication skills are
- Ability to work a flexible shift day/afternoon/night, Sunday
- Full Time Permanent
- $35 - S37 / HOUR to Start + Shift Premium
- Shift Premiums
- Choose between Straight Nights or Bi-Weekly rotation , you can decide
- FREE BREAD
- Outstanding new state-of-the-art facility
If you are a licensed mechanic / electrician with your Class B refrigeration certification please apply today!
Weston is committed to fostering a work environment with strong core values that support diversity through various policies, programs and activities that encourage sensitivity and accommodations. Weston offers employment regardless of race, colour, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, or sexual orientation. Diversity is integral to our success as an organization and we will use diversity as a model to help identify and develop the best talent, create effective teams, and achieve overall excellence. In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.