Are You Looking for a Sweet Job?
Date Posted: 06/18/19
Company: Norse Dairy System—Green Bay, WI
Location: 1122 Lincoln St
Job Title: Packer-3rd Shift
- Current opportunities: Packers
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Follow all Food Safety and Safety Procedures and Rules
- Handpacking Cones into Cases
- Understanding/Performing Different Packaging Configurations
- Other assigned duties, as needed.
- Duties may be repetitive in nature and require lifting of up to 50 pounds.
- Work requires attention to detail and following detailed instructions accurately.
- Must be available to 3rd Shift (11:00 PM-7:00 AM).
- Must be available to work overtime as needed.
- Preferred candidates will have previous demonstrated manufacturing/industrial experience--preference in food/baking industry desired.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be able to work safely in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
$13.65 Starting Pay
- $14.20 9 Months
- $14.76 12 Months
- $15.61 16 Months
- Competitive premiums for Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance along with a low deductible
- Flexible & dependent care spending accounts
- 4% 401k match
- Company paid short term and long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid breaks
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Company issued uniforms
- Post-offer drug screening and background check required.
Weston Foods/Norse Dairy System participates in the E-Verify Program.
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer