Are You an Operator looking for a SWEET Job?
We are looking for Operators for our Lebanon, IN plant.
Maplehurst Bakeries is a leading producer of frozen bakery
products for In-Store and Food Service Bakeries. We are committed to leading
the In Store Bakery industry by developing and bringing the most innovative
products to market. Our products and services can be found at the best
supermarket chains and Foodservice outlets in North America. Since 1967,
Maplehurst Bakeries is proud to have become one of our nation's largest
bakeries dedicated to the highest quality bakery product available.
This posting represents multiple openings.
Days/Hours for this
shift are Monday-Friday 3PM-11PM.
Occasional Saturdays may be required. Overtime available.
Pay starts at 14.08 with guaranteed rate increases at 90 days AND 1 year!
These roles will ensure our products are manufactured,
inspected and packaged within Good Manufacturing Practices guidelines and
require an employee be able to perform the essential functions of the job
including, but not limited to:
• Operate the production and/or packaging equipment in a
safe and timely manner
• Inspect the product to insure customer requirements are
• Participate in Operator-based machine and area cleaning in
a safe and timely manner.
• Locate and retrieve raw materials
• Pack and handle finished goods
• Understand and input data into Product tracking
• Participate in training opportunities
• Safely use and dispose of cleaning agents and chemicals
These positions require that an employee be capable of the
• Ability to work assigned hours, including overtime.
• After thorough training, employee must be able to clean,
mix, inspect, operate assigned machines and package product based on
•Willingness to Cross-train in various areas on the production
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
• Must work closely with others in a team atmosphere.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds independently (on an
• Must be able to stand, walk, climb, reach, lift, pull,
push, stoop, squat, bend and stretch as needed throughout the assigned 12 hour
• Must be able to read, write and understand instructions,
warnings, labels and postings in English effectively.
In addition to specific hands-on machine operation and/or
area training, employees in this position will be required to successfully
complete training including, but not limited to:
• OSHA required Safety training
• IPM Training
• GMP Awareness
• Other topical training as determined by the company