It is Time for a Change. You need a SWEET Job.
We are looking for Machine Operators for our Lebanon, IN plant.
We are a Leading North American Bakery Company.
We have a few openings left for this Sweet Schedule!
Days/Hours for this
shift are Monday-Friday 3PM-11PM.
Occasional Saturdays may be required. Overtime available.
Pay starts at 14.08 with guaranteed rate increases at 90 days AND 1 year! How Fantastic is That!
These are highly skilled jobs.
require an employee be able to perform the essential functions of the job
including, but not limited to:
• Operate the production and/or packaging equipment in a
safe and timely manner
• Inspect the product to insure customer requirements are
• Participate in Operator-based machine and area cleaning in
a safe and timely manner.
• Locate and retrieve raw materials
• Pack and handle finished goods
• Understand and input data into Product tracking
• Participate in training opportunities
• Safely use and dispose of cleaning agents and chemicals
These positions require that an employee be capable of the
• Ability to work assigned hours, including overtime.
• After thorough training, employee must be able to clean,
mix, inspect, operate assigned machines and package product based on
•Willingness to Cross-train in various areas on the production
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
• Must work closely with others in a team atmosphere.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds independently (on an
• Must be able to stand, walk, climb, reach, lift, pull,
push, stoop, squat, bend and stretch as needed throughout the assigned 12 hour
• Must be able to read, write and understand instructions,
warnings, labels and postings in English effectively.
In addition to specific hands-on machine operation and/or
area training, employees in this position will be required to successfully
complete training including, but not limited to:
• OSHA required Safety training
• IPM Training
• GMP Awareness
• Other topical training as determined by the company