Do you have experience working in Food Manufacturing? Are you looking for a SWEET job? We Need You!
Sanitation is Very Important to us! We are currently hiring Sanitation Team Members - 2nd Shift at our Lebanon, IN Facility!
We have just a few spots left.
1st Shift for these positions is very unique and allow for some Work/Life Balance!
Must be able to work 40 hours per week (including weekends). Schedule includes 2 Weekdays at 8 hours/each and 2 Weekend Days at 12 hours/each.
Maplehurst Bakeries is a leading producer of frozen bakery products for In-Store and Food Service Bakeries. We are committed to leading the In Store Bakery industry by developing and bringing the most innovative products to market. Our products and services can be found at the best supermarket chains and Foodservice outlets in North America. Since 1967, Maplehurst Bakeries is proud to have become one of our nation's largest bakeries dedicated to the highest quality bakery product available.
The purpose of this role is to ensure sanitation of entire plant within Good Manufacturing Practices guidelines and government standards.
The responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Must be able to Work in Wet Environment
- Must not be afraid of heights.
- Perform and guide production equipment cleaning
- Support new employees training to perform effective cleaning
- Adhere to safety policy
- Perform sanitation audit pertaining to different areas
- Ability to understand SOP's
- Support Quality and Production departments during inspection
- Ability to understand the PEM program
- Ability to perform sanitation risk assessment
- Understand HACCP, GMP, SSOP, SDS
- Maintain the plant sanitation daily readiness for visitors and audits
- Ability to perform a root cause analysis
- Ability to understand chemicals and their function/application
- Ability to inspect equipment after sanitation
- Must be a team player
Skills and Requirements:
This role requires that an employee be capable of the following:
•Sanitation Experience: 1-2 Years
•Must be able to lift up to 50#
•Prior food manufacturing experience or exposure is a plus
•Computer Skills: Word, Outlook, Excel
•Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
•Must be able to participate in Team Meetings
•Must be able to work in high temperature areas
•Must be able to work with chemicals following SOP's/SDS
•Must be able to work at heights up to 80 feet
•Must be flexible to work another shift when needed
•Must be flexible to train to work other areas of the facility if needed
In addition to specific hands-on machine operation and/or area training, employees in this position will be required to successfully complete training including, but not limited to:
• OSHA required safety training
• GMP Awareness
• Other topical training as determined by the company