Elevate Everyday Bread Moments.
What started as a passionate hobby has turned into a world class artisan bakery. ACE Bakery was started in 1993 by two food lovers who decided the best way to get the kind of bread they wanted was to bake it themselves. We are committed to helping our retail and foodservice customers differentiate themselves by providing a wide variety of unique, high-quality breads and baked goods.
ACE Bakery is a division of Weston Foods who is a leading North American bakery company with a specialized focus across all key bakery categories, including breads and rolls, donuts, pies, cakes, alternatives breads, and others. We bake our products in more than 50 facilities across Canada and the USA, conducting our business with integrity, contributing to our communities, and fostering a respectful culture. We are building a culture of success, and it depends on our people striving for greatness and having the courage and commitment to getting better every day. Our artisan breads, anchored by the beloved ACE Bakery brand, specializes in premium all natural artisan bakery products. Using time-honored European traditions and techniques, ACE Bakery has created a legacy of high-quality delicious breads, recognized by many of the top chefs across North America.
We are currently hiring Mixers for the early morning [3am-11am], afternoon [12pm-8pm], and night [7:15pm-3:15am] shift at our Mississauga bakery located at 580 Secretariat Ct, Mississauga!
These are permanent, full-time roles within the Weston Foods organization, and we offer a competitive compensation package, great benefits, a robust pension plan, and opportunities to grow and develop your career with a proud Canadian company and premier bakery organization.
Other benefits of working at ACE Bakery;
- Starting salary is $17.50/hr, with a salary adjustment after 6 months.
- Full benefits package including health, dental, and life insurance, pension, and profit sharing program.
- State-of-the-art, clean and safe working environment that smells like fresh baked bread.
- Convenient, transit-accessible location in Mississauga.
- Free bread every day!
- Flexibility to your life balance and schedule! We are currently hiring for morning and night shifts.
- Scale all ingredients according to recipes.
- Cut, weigh and place dough in bins/mixing bowls and move into fermentation area.
- Fill mixers with pre-measured ingredients in correct sequence.
- Operate flour silo to add correct quantities to correct bowl.
- Operate water meter, monitoring amount and temperature.
- Troubleshoot dough, adding ingredients to ensure the quality expectations are being met and taking into account the variables such as ingredients, temperature, etc
- Keep the area clean and put away utensils in the proper location after use.
- Comply with all applicable legislative and ACE Bakery food safety, health and safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.